Friday, September 16, 2011

How did my theater/acting adventure BEGIN?!?!?!

Hey there readers, IM BACK!! Today Im just going to let you know how exactly did I become interested in acting.  I never really thought about acting until I entered high school, never been in any school plays when I was younger. It all started with my french teacher Ms. Pamela Hubert, I didn't know she had a degree in theater arts until she had a casting call for a play called "Who Am I This Time". This play was a short play based on a few silly, quirky, dinner dates between two people, one person whom had some kind of weird personal issue or psychological issue each time. Just to be included in something that had to do with school I tried and got a part playing a silly schizophrenic chick on a date. While doing this played I couldn't contain myself with excitement and I had so much fun! Ever since my first play experience I haven't been able to get enough of acting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment